Saturday, July 24, 2010

Recent Purchases!

So, I've been skipping quite a few "30 days" posts, but that's only because I've been a little too busy.  I've decided that I will continue it however, it won't be day-to-day posts.

Anyways, aside from that!  I've been doing quite a bit of shopping the past few days, and have formed quite a relationship with Zara lately.  Anyways, unfortunately I won't be posting everything that I've purchased, however I ended up doing some shopping today as well (bare in mind that the quality of the pix are not as good as I was using my Blackberry):



Got these babies from Zara!  I promise you that the leather is actually black, and not blue!  I was so happy when I found them for half price, and luckily the last two pairs came in my size!




Mac 188 brush, SO'BiO étic exfoliating facial mask in Organic pink quava, L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum.
Haven't tried any one of them yet - but will be reviewing them asap!  However, I read good reviews on the boosting serum and the 188 brush.


Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lockdown in Dramarama, Mac Blushcreme in LadyBlush.

So far, I've tried the eyeshadow and the blush.  The eyeshadow's lovely.  It was also on sale at Sephora and I was pretty happy to find that the shade was just exactly what I was looking for.  You see, I've been trying to search for the perfect eyeshadow that's creme-formulated and the only ones I could find at a reasonable price was Bourjois however even I thought their products were a bit over-priced and their colours weren't exactly my cuppa tea.  As soon as I found out about Too Faced's Lockdown - I was amazed to see that the price was actually cheaper than Bourjois's and the colour range wasn't as bad either.

As for the blush: Ah-may-zing!  I purchased the 188 brush so I could blend it in better as it was a hassle to use my fingers.  It brightens up my complexion (keep in mind that I have olive undertones) and gives the perfect glow.  I was looking for a creme blush anyway because I was hoping for a dewy look, also I prefer to go out with an "au naturel" look as it's summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment