Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mon petit bateau

  • leopard print.
  • ocean.
  • cinéma au clair de lune.
^^ This defines my summer.  Endless nights spent on the beach, waves empowering the ocean, and a nice coal box displayed right on top of the white sand, a time to let loose.  Leopard prints, red lips, and kinks all over; my retail therapy session for the summer.  As for the open air cinema; summer is usually the season for it all.  A time for festivals, lounges and parties.

Oh if only I was able to spend it all in Italia.  A wonderful road trip exploring all of Italy.  Don't get me wrong, my love for Paris is never-ending however I feel as though I need to do something different.  Something that will bookmark the season forever in my heart - to always look back to. 

I've been inspired and moved by  Peter Fischli and David Weiss's work of art, however my heart will always remain with the works and wonders of Mark Ryden.




The song that sings my summer:  The night is still young - Sandra feat. Thomas Anders.

One commented saying her voice was "crystal clear" and his was "real velvet".   The perfect description.

No comments:

Post a Comment