Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lush!

Of all the years, summers and winters spent here in Paris - never once did I know that there was a Lush store nearby!  Well, not exactly nearby - about an hour away but still!  Anyways, I've decided to list just a few of my all-time favourite goodies.. sigh.  I'm thinking on heading back for some more.

  • A Ring of Roses:
I absolutely love this!  My skin is super duper dry (I've always had a bad habit on not moisturizing when I was younger) but this indeed keeps my skin nice and soft.  I'm also a sucker for anything floral, and I love anything rose-scented.  Sure it may not lather as much as many other soaps but bare in mind that this is Buttercream and not Buttersoap!






  • Honey, I washed the kids:
This scent is heavenly and I only wish the scent would linger on my skin all day long.  Now, I don't usually like any cake-smelling scents but this is an exception.  The scent is warm with hints of caramel some may find it sickening but I love it!  My one complaint is that it dries my skin.




  • Rock Star:
I love this with a passion!  Maybe even my most favourite out of the three soaps!  I can't describe this scent, most people say it's candy-like and I can kind of smell that but usually anything too sweet-smelling gets me feeling nauseous.  But yes, this just smells so so good.  If only there was a body spray; the scent doesn't stay on for too long!



Anyways, this is it for now!  More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment