Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day Fifteen - SKIPPED.

Hello my lovelies!

Now, the reason why I've decided to skip this day's post is because I don't know a fanfic.  Don't follow any, either.  SO!  This will become one of my many random posts instead.  Enjoy :)


My summer so far has been filled with simplicity - or at least, I'd like to think so.  I've taken in small moments and have turned them into precious memories.  My day so far has been spoiled by the rain, however I'm not going to complain.  There's something so comforting about it.  It's the perfect excuse to go for a walk, or just cuddle in with a nice cup of tea.  Except this time, I didn't have tea.  No, this time I've found another comfort drink.  Strawberry Milk - homemade.

The recipe that I found was simple, and the results were delish:

1-2 cups of (I prefer skimmed) milk
A handful of strawberries.
1-3 tbsp of honey.

"Put milk, strawberries, and 1 Tbsp of honey into a blender. Blend until thoroughly smooth. Taste and add more honey if you wish your strawberry milk to be a little sweeter."




Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. mmmmm! looks tasty!!

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete