Tuesday, July 6, 2010

30 Days.

So, lately I've been stalking other people's blogs and have recently found this challege.  Not really much of a challenge however it will keep my blog occupied, and something for me to do!  Now I'm all up for answering surveys however I don't think I'm going to be in the mood to do one only based on make-up, as I'm not excatly an experienced guru.  If anyone wants to join in, go right ahead!  I would like it if you commented your blog below as I'm pretty sure I'd love to check your 30 days posts as well :).

Day 01 - Your favourite song
Day 02 - Your favourite movie
Day 03 - Your favourite TV programme
Day 04 - Your favourite book
Day 05 - Your favourite quote
Day 06 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 07 - A photo that makes you happy
Day 08 - A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 09 - A photo that you took
Day 10 - A photo of you taken over 10 years ago
Day 11 - A photo of you taken recently
Day 12 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 13 - A fictional book
Day 14 - A non-fictional book
Day 15 - A fanfic
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture etc.)
Day 18 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19 - A talent of yours
Day 20 - A hobby of yours
Day 21 - A recipe
Day 22 - A website
Day 23 - A YouTube video
Day 24 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25 - Your day, in great detail
Day 26 - Your week, in great detail
Day 27 - This month, in great detail
Day 28 - This year, in great detail
Day 29 - Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - Whatever tickles your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment