Monday, July 19, 2010

Day Twelve.

Whatever tickles your fancy:

I'm not sure on what to post, so don't be surprised if this turns out random. 

Now, seeing how it's summer - the idea of piling up my face with makeup is just unattractive.  Which is why I've only ever stuck to such few products which means that I haven't purchased much as well, sigh.  The only main products I do find myself using are:


  • concealer

  • creme-based blush

  • eyeliner

  • mascara
That would pretty much be it.  Usually, I'd say bronzer however ever since I got my MAC creme blush in LadyBlush - there was just no desire for it anymore.  I do, of course use it from time-to-time just not as much as before. 

I have also taken up on a hobby: baking.  Now, if you know me personally already, you will know that I love to bake, however I haven't had the time to exactly cook anything this summer.  But I've been too tempted to make many fruit pies!  'Tis the season for them, you know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment