Saturday, August 21, 2010

What a sad day; (Haul included).

I'm so upset to say that unfortunately I'm back.  We had to schedule our flights weeks earlier due to some problem.  I was just starting to get used to London, exploring the city and wondering around aimlessly.  Even flying back Business class did not make up for much.   Anyways, my mother came two days after my arrival and cheered me up with some goodies!  Still, I'd rather be sipping Early Grey and munching on scones w/ clotted cream & jam in London.  Sigh.


I think you have to purchase something from Clinique to recieve this gift.  Anyways, it's pretty much a make up bag, with two moisturizers, a 7 day week scrub, mascara and lipstick (in a shade which I most love)



This is a better close-up of the lipstick in Beauty.  Really pretty.  I'm always on the look for pink/red lipsticks that contain a nice beige tint.  I probably have many tubes of different lipstick that contain the same shades!



I was SO happy to see that my mother had purchased something from Benefit, especially after knowing it was Posie Tint!  I'm a fan of Benefit products, and my all-time favourite would have to be their High Beam highlighter which I have been neglecting lately :(.  Now, I don't wear as much make-up as I used to and I've definately stopped wearing foundation - not that there was a problem with the one I currently own.  I feel like Posie Tint would be the perfect thing to use everyday.  It's a cheek/lip stain which I think is perfect if I was on the go!  A good way to freshen up my face.



And last but not least, those are a few more products that I've purchased on my last week in London!  The Vaseline lip balm and Sudocream were just randoms that I was happy to buy, haha!  I heard good reviews on Sudocream being used on the face to clear things up, so I thought I'd give it a try. 

The Kerastase shampoo could actually be found anywhere - and let me tell you.  It's AH-MAY-ZINGGG.  Their masks (which is the same colour of the packaging) is just as good too, except they were all sold out.  My hair is usually always frizzy and dry and this shampoo is just too good that I can actually skip out on conditioner! 

TIGI Bedhead products have been something I've been looking for, for years!  I'm not kidding you.  It's been at least two years that I've been trying to find their products.  It's so hard to find them in France, and there's no sign of them here at home too (there was one shop that sold their products but then closed).  I'm so pleased with the After-Party.  There has never been a hair product that I've been 100% satisfied with, but this is it.  It's so light-weight so it doesn't greases and it makes your hair SO soft and shiny.  Healthy looking.  And let me tell you, with the amount of times I straighten my hair - it is NOT healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment