Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Retail Therapy.

"Retail therapy is shopping with the primary purpose of improving the buyer's mood or disposition."

This was what I exactly did today.  And surprisingly, it works.  For a short period of time - so I suggest you purchase something you really want/need.  Anyways, having said that; I wasn't disappointed with my purchases!




Mac lipsticks in Hot Tahiti and Cindy Lauper's version as well.  Very pleased with both!





Yes, I got the same two shirts in the same two colours shown above.  I was looking for a red one but unfortunately all were sold out so I went for purple instead.





I'm really really not a fan of the packaging - usually I'd judge the fragrance by it's bottle and how it's designed (it sometimes says a lot about the scent but most times I can be wrong as well) anyways, I wasn't too sure if I would purchase this because at the time I did not know what it would of smelt like - I had to read many reviews before going to the actual shop to try it on.  Anyways, I really like the scent!  It gives off a sensual, mysterious feel and having said that it would be most appropriate to use during the evening however I wear my perfumes 24/7 (instead of being addicted to shoes, I'm addicted to perfume!) and have a feeling I'll be switching my regular perfumes to this.

And to bring my day to an end; I decided to go to Pomme de Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment