Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nails and KFC.

I have been inspired by Lorraine to do my nails similar to hers after seeing them posted on her Youtube channel (or I think she made a post about it on her blog - not sure).  Anywyas, the results:


Please excuse the awful quality (taken from my webcam just now!) but yes.  Basically all nails (apart from the index finger) was painted pink and the index was silver.

For the pink I used OPI's Shorts Story and the silver was some random I've purchased a year ago in Paris.

I'm also thinking of mixing in a glitter silver with navy blue to create a replica of OPIs Absolutely Alice.  Will get back to you all on that soon :).

For the night, I've decided to lay off cooking.  I've been making midnight dishes for the past couple of days, but for the past two nights I've indulged myself with Chinese Take-out.  Mmm.  So instead, I'll be ordering in KFC and watch my shows that will soon start at 1 and 2 am. 

I will also be doing a Fashion Inspiration post that will consist of many outfits etc that I'm hoping to work with/copy for the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment