Tuesday, August 10, 2010

From Paris to London; Haul.

It's been a while since I've blogged but so much has happened!  I came home on Sunday from Paris for a good 12 hours in which by then I had to leave for my next flight - London!  So tiring, but anyways I'm here for a good 1.5 months and straight after I should be starting university. 
Anyways, I've only been to typical stores lately such as Boots, Lush etc. and today I had a wonderful lunch at Wagamama.

Anyways, a few of my recent purchases:



Grease Lightening spot treatment - I've been applying less make-up lately however I doubt that's why I've been getting a few spots, maybe it's because I've been over applying the previous spot treatment I've been using.  Anyways, hope this won't disappointment.




I got this pack as well (can't remember the name of it) however it contains: Honey, I washed the kids; Rockstar; I should coco.  I've tried only 2 out of the three (the first two that have been listed) but hopefully I'll love the last just as much!




My very first massage bar!  I lovelovelove the scent, probably my favourite smell out of the other massage bars at Lush and hopefully this won't disappoint me either.  I can't wait to try this! 




So, I wasn't sure which shower gel to get so I decided to get two travel sized ones instead!  I have really dry skin, and I also don't drink enough water - as a matter of fact, I can go days w/out drinking bottled water.  I'm always drinking some kind of juice instead which would explain why I purshased from the Shea collection.  I'm not too keen on the Moringa though, but we'll see how that goes.

  • What are you favourite body products/shower gels?  I'm also looking for a good body scrub - any suggestions? :)

Now, let's put all that aside.  One of the many things I love about London... is TEA. And their TEA SHOPS.  Espcially... WHITTARD OF CHELSEA.  Oh my god.  My mother is very well known to be a tea-maniac but I think I just proved people wrong!  Like mother and daughter. 
Anyways, I purchased 3 instant teas:  Cranberry & Raspberry, Mango & Passionfruit, Dreamtime. 

  • Does anyone else love tea as much as I do?  What's your favourite kind?

No comments:

Post a Comment