Sunday, September 12, 2010

Download + Update!

A friend of mine has recently suggested a wonderful site to download a couple of TV series/movies/music videos for free.  Usually I always prefer to stream my shows instead of downloading them (just 'cause I don't want to risk having a virus taking over my lap top) but lately I've been a complete download freak!  I'm also super excited about GG and 90210 airing tomorrow and have already downloaded TVD Season 2 Episode 1!  I've got KUWTK S3 downloading as we speak, as well!  Ah, excited!

What are your favourite tv shows/movies?  I need a couple to keep me busy!

UPDATES:

Also, my (awesome) stepdad bought me a new laptop for uni!  I was on the hunt for a small/lightweight/cute laptop to use strictly for school - I already have a Toshiba that's been working just swell but thought I should invest in another one.  I'm lovin' it!  I guess I shall be posting pix soon but it's a cute pink LG one that fits right in my purse!  and its charger's so cute and tiny!  lovelovelove.

I will also be doing my reviews on two Bliss products that I've been using lately.  I would write one now, but my pictures are on my other laptop so I guess that will have to wait!

A September post is coming up v. soon as well which will include some fashion faves of mine that work well for the fall, some fall recipes I've been cookin', and also a few random posts here and there.

I'm also debating on whether I should do a "What's in your purse" post?  I've seen the videos on utube and have read a couple on Blogspot but maybe I should do one just for fun?  Or should I make a video and upload it on here?  Hmm...

I'm also on the hunt for a big clutch - all the handbags I carry are usually oversized (will post them later on as well!) and have been way to heavy for me to carry around everywhere.  My mother found a Jimmy Choo clutch she's been liking.  Not that I want it, but it gave me an idea - thank you, mama!  So I guess I'm on the hunt for that!

I'm also VERY relieved to know that more classes will be opening up soon later on this September which will give me time to sign/apply!  I checked in with my advisor and I'm honestly so happy to know that I'll be taking essential subjects this semester - w00 perhaps I might not need any summer courses?  That's if I don't fail a subject!

I'm also very aware that I haven't been posting much!  I've been very busy but now I feel as though I have a lot of time on my hands - I've recently been celebrating Eid, have been visiting a certain someone at the Hospital the past few weeks, and just haven't been in the mood to post.  I guess now, things are finally going well!  Probably will make a post or two tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment