Monday, September 13, 2010

New laptop!

My Toshiba's working fine and dandy - and I feel as though the internet connection on my new one isn't as good as the Toshiba's LOL but whatever, it's all for universities and movies anyway!  I wrote more about this on the 2 previous posts - the "update" one!  I can't be bothered to write it all again, SIGH.  But thought I'd show you pictures (or well.. one):



The hand is to show just how tiny it is!  This was taking at the hospital as well, so please excuse the background!  Anyways, thanks to my stepdad for purchasing this for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. it is so cute!!!! i love the color :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the colour!
    lovely post and blog!

    love,x
    elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete