Monday, September 13, 2010

I've been Bliss'd-out!

Hello fellow bloggers!  So as promised, I'm making a post - a little review, actually.

So, I was on the hunt for a good exfoliator+mask and tbh, I think I have already found it:

 

Fabulous Foaming Face Wash:

What Sephora says:

What it is:


A two-in-one rinse-off cleanser and exfoliator for all skin types.

What it is formulated to do:

Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash harnesses the power of botanical soothing technology and super-soft exfoliating beads to deliver a simply sensational skincare solution. This best-selling, oil-free purifier instantly dissolves excess oil and makeup, and lifts away dead cells, leaving skin clean, nourished, and fresh.
What else you need to know:

This versatile formula offers a non-stripping soft touch, and a light, fruity scent.
 
What I say:
 
Honestly, it ain't bad.  My skin is SUPER sensitive to scrub, and seeing as how this is a 2 in 1 product - I feel as though it is very gentle on my skin however I do not use it daily!  I use this about 1-2 x's a week.  This doesn't lather up so well though, and the exfoliating beads are not as hard so it really moves around smoothly on the skin while you're scrubing.  I think I find this amazing because I haven't broken out from this!  I do think this is gentle enough for everyday use but I'm already happy with my Clinique and Dior cleansers (yes, I use two!)  I don't think this works strong enough as a scrub alone - but it does give me that clean feel.  I can def. see myself repurchasing this though but there could be better.
 
Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask
 
What Sephora says:
 
What it is:


A frothy mask that releases oxygen into the skin, so your complexion is instantly brighter, fresher, and younger-looking.

What it is formulated to do:

Instantly delivers a shot of oxygen, a powerhouse form of vitamin C, time-released antioxidants, and a moisture fix, to spiff up your complexion when it's looking and feeling lackluster.

What else you need to know:

Inspired by Bliss Spa's most-famous facial, which gives skin the energy it needs for everyday metabolism, collagen synthesis, and detoxifying action.
 
What I say:
 
Out of the two, this is my favourite!  I have read reviews and I guess some were just good, and some were just bad.  I have dry-combo skin.  The only oily area I have on my face is around my nose which sux but anyways - I also have VERY dull skin!  Tired, dull, boring - you name it!  I found this to be the perfect boost!  It made my skin glow - literally.  I love the feeling.  The foaming sensation feels wonderful and when you let it set for a good 5 minutes and rinse off - skin feels good as new.  Best mask - hands down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment