Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Flower Power!

  • I've always had a thing for gardening.   More like, visualizing myself planting stuff rather than doing it.  As a matter of fact, someday I hope to have a "Hameau de la reine" of my own.  A beautiful getaway.  A garden filled with forbidden fruits, luscious roses, and culinary vegetables. 

One of my favourite flowers is the Yves Piaget.  So big.  So fluffy.  Resembles much like a peony but with more colour.  




Isn't it gorgeous? 

Anyways, unfortunately they're hard to find around here.  But I do plan on going to a jardinarie shop, hoping to get myself some seeds of many kinds. 

  • Another thing that I find interesting about flowers is that each kind represents a certain message.  The colour.  The type.  They're all symbolic:

- Deep red: Passion, strength, desire.

-Pink: Perfect happiness, romance and grace.

-Purple: Royalty, dignity, pride and success.

-White: Innocence, humility, and reverence.

-Yellow: Joy, lightheartedness, and friendship.

-Orange: Energy, enthusiasm, warmth.

-Green: Health, youth and good fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment