Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ecstasy.

If you could be any object, what would you want to be?  A toaster?  A toy car?  Lipstick perhaps?

A piano was what came to mind.  Something used, with built-in character and a story to tell.  It may be rough around the edges, it doesnt have to be smooth.  I usually see imperfection as something beautiful, raw and delicate.

Who are you?  What do you live for?  What makes your heart tingle?

I am an artist, a lover, and a dancer who moves within her own rythem.  I live for adrenaline, happiness, and passion.   Taboos, pâtisserie, and mark ryden is what makes my heart tickle. 

I have a thing for staying up until dawn and catching a glimpse of sunrise.  The heart of Île-de-France is where my childhood is set. 

Everything inspires me.  What I see.  What I hear.  What I feel.  All of my 5 senses are in working mode 24/7.

What are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment